Web hosting and Types of web hostingPosted on October 19, 2007 in Hosting Companies, Hosting Business | Comments(260) |
Internet hosting services that assist organizations and individuals to create their own websites accessible through World Wide Web is termed as web hosting. Web hosts are referred as the companies that offer space on the server for the clientele or for themselves along with the data center and Internet connection. Through the web hosts files can be uploaded using File Transfer Protocol which is later on distributed to the web. Various web hosting solutions are provided complementary to the users but they were controlled by the advertisements so now charge is involved which is reasonable.
?There are various types of web hosting services available like:
- Shared web hosting service where one web site is positioned on the same server along with the other websites and the domains share a common server like CPU and RAM for resources.
- Complementary web hosting service includes the services offered free of cost and generally controlled by the advertisements.
- Dedicated hosting service involves the usage of own web server where the power of control is handled by the administrator like the sole maintenance and responsibility for the security will be on the hands of the clients.
- Reseller Web hosting supports clients to develop into web hosts themselves and function for any individual domain as they have fundamental dedicate server.
- Managed Hosting service includes the managing of data through File Transfer Protocol with one?s own web server.
- Virtual Dedicated server includes sharing one server with many users.
- Clustered Hosting comprises of multiple servers featuring the same content for improved operation of resources.
- Grid hosting is considered as the most newly launched web hosting services. It is a sort of distributed hosting where the server acts like a grid which is comprises of multiple nodes for stable network.
- Collocation Web hosting service where the users possess the colo server and to take care of the server the company offers the space.
How to Choose A Good Web Hosting CompanyPosted on in Hosting Companies, Hosting Business | Comments(294) |
Choosing a good web hosting company needs more attention. This is because, even you are done The Best designing for your website, hosting your site with good web hosting provider matters. Once the website is created then the next step follows that it should be published in the Internet to make it accessible. There are three alternatives to make it possible or choose a good web hosting are like the site should be hosted on a dedicated server, someone else might host the site or the site should be hosted directly on the computer. ?
The last option is a practical alternatives or running a business as it is dedicated. In order to make the server function without any difficulty the fast Internet connection is required like the average speed would be 56Kbps. Apart from all these it is advisable to use a web hosting company to upload the files via Files Transfer Protocol as they will put up the site using their own connection. There are three primary hosting available like dedicated, complementary and paid. Dedicated hosting refers that when the website is hosted with the help of the company using its own connection. Paid hosting is also very advantageous as it offers the best and faster technical support and also the Internet connection is reliable so maker of the site reliable in turn. Complementary web hosting are controlled by advertisement and generally do not put up a banner of the website. Usually web hosts provides certain features like space, URL address, Bandwidth, SSI, CGI-BIN, MySQL or PHP or ASP Support, Front Page Extensions, SSL or Secure Server, Statistics or Log Files, Technical Support, File Transfer Protocol Accounts, Email and many more.
History of web hostingPosted on in Plesk CP, WHM CP, Helm CP, Hosting Companies, Domain Names, cPanel Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting, Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, Hosting Business, General | Comments(0) |
The procedure through which a website is publicized and accessible to the worldwide on the web is termed as Web Hosting. It is treated as the prime service that client after acquiring either broadband or dial-up access to the Internet can operate. It can also be referred to an Internet hosting service, which allows individuals and organizations to create their websites reachable through web solution. Through this, the clientele can broadcast and allows accessing their resourceful information to any other interested Internet user. It also helps the server or the user to dispense substance.
Web hosting revolutionized the panorama of Internet since the year 1991 along with the idea of World Wide Web and electronic mail. Due to the introduction of the web hosting various profitable restrictions from this regions were eliminated. This revolution came to be known as revolution of electronic commerce. Previously, the web pages and Internet services were restricted only to educational sectors like colleges, computer connoisseur for prospective development, universities. But this revolution has made the web pages and the website addresses easily accessible to common man as it controlled the Internet totally. Thus, several formats were incorporated by the computer professionals to make it easy for everyone and for companies to access. Nowadays, the web hosting has become so economical that the services of web hosting is provided complementary in comparison to earlier time?s big computer companies used to hire space from the servers.
With evolution of web hosting services the businesses of the companies are earning huge profits. Unlike previously where large organizations were only could host web pages but now it is possible for every individual. Since, the complementary services of the web hosting were controlled by the advertisements so the paid web hosting services were also introduced at an affordable price.